Write Great Headlines Every Time by Dean Evans
It’s why you need a great headline.
A great headline is your first chance to impress, attract and engage potential readers. Get it wrong and it can kill your content stone dead.
There’s certainly an art to headline writing. But it’s an art that you can quickly master.
Write Great Headlines Every Time lays out a simple but effective process for doing it, one that offers a systematic approach, provides a solid place to start and gives you proven ideas to work with.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What makes great headlines ‘great’
- The 12 things you can do right now to improve your headlines
- The amazing headline writing tactic that most people still don’t use
- How to write great ‘News’ headlines
- How to write great ‘Review’ headlines
- How to write great ‘How To’ headlines
- How to write great ‘List’ headlines
- The one word that will get your headlines clicked
- How to pull a psychological trigger
- How to check if your headline will really work
A great headline can help you get more traffic and increase engagement on your website or blog, which could lead to more subscribers, tweets, Facebook Likes and comments.
Write Great Headlines Every Time can save you time and deliver better results.