17 Ways To Improve Your Web Writing by Dean Evans
You only have a few seconds to make an impression, to answer a question, to deliver value, to project trust and authority…
How do you do all that?
17 Ways To Improve Your Web Writing details best practice guidelines for anyone who wants to get better at writing for the web.
It features useful and practical tips that will help you to make your content more accessible and attractive to your web visitors.
You can apply them to your own content right away.
Inside this FREE downloadable PDF, you’ll learn:
- What ‘writing naturally’ really means for you and your website
- George Orwell’s 6 rules of good writing
- How long your web paragraphs and sentences should be
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to link out to your competition
- The basics of good Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- 6 Ways you can make your articles better-looking than they are now
17 Ways To Improve Your Web Writing is a writing for the web guide by Dean Evans, a veteran writer, journalist, blogger and Director of The Good Content Company.
The information in this FREE PDF is an excerpt from The Good Content Code.